Content Submission Agreement
Thank you for your interest in having your story told on www.akkarbakkar.com ("AkkarBakkar"), which is being operated by Keep Kaam LLP ("we" or "us"). Before we can accept any form of Content from you now, or in the future, please confirm that you have read and agree to this Content Submission Agreement ("Agreement"), which will govern any Content that you provide to us that is accepted for publication on AkkarBakkar. As used in this Agreement, "Content" means any articles, content, story, or other materials that you submit to us. We reserve the right to publish or not publish any Content you submit.
- Your Rights
- Your Responsibilities
- How to Contact Us
- Changes to Content Submission Agreement
1. Your Rights
- If your Content is accepted for publication on AkkarBakkar, you can work through our author profile page to promote yourself and broadcast your story to our audience. Your author profile page may allow any interested AkkarBakkar readers to contact you through your social media links.
- You acknowledge that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, consulting or other such relationship between you or us (each a “Party” and together the “Parties”).
- In exchange for our providing you with this platform for expression and with potential exposure to AkkarBakkar readers, which you agree is valuable consideration, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, license, sublicense, distribute, sell, perform, translate, and display your Content (including any drawings, images, sounds, video recordings, or other data embedded in your Content and including adaptations or derivative works based on your Content) for any purpose, in any language, and in any manner or medium (now existing or hereafter developed) (the “Rights”). All Rights granted to us pursuant to this Agreement are irrevocable and vest immediately upon publication of your Content on AkkarBakkar. You retain ownership of the copyright in your Content, subject to the rights granted to us in this Agreement. If you decide to republish your Content elsewhere, you agree to include the following disclosure: “Previously published by AkkarBakkar on www.akkarbakkar.com.”
- If you would like to submit a proposal for a paid freelance article or as a permanent writer/editor, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your Responsibilities
- You understand that AkkarBakkar receives significant traffic and is accessible to anyone on the Internet. You should not provide us with any Content that is private, infringing of someone else’s intellectual property rights, or defamatory. Anything posted on AkkarBakkar will be available to anyone on the Internet. You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of your Content posted on AkkarBakkar. We assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your Content. We are under no obligation to modify or delete your Content once it is posted on AkkarBakkar, but reserve the right to do so in our sole discretion.
- If you wish to keep your identity protected, please advise us on our submission form by checking the "Anonymous" box. If your Content is published anonymously, we make no guarantee that your identity will remain anonymous and we disclaim any responsibility for the intentional or unintentional disclosure of your identity.
- You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and have provided us with your real name and email address on our submission form; (b) your Content is an original work created by you; (c) you own the copyright in your Content; (d) your Content does not infringe the copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any third party; (e) your Content does not contain any viruses, worms, malware or other harmful or destructive material; and (f) your Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing, or similarly unlawful material. You will at all times err on the side of full disclosure and avoid any conflicts of interest or the appearance of conflicts of interest with respect to your Content. This means, for example, that you will not write about a product, service, or business in which you have a financial interest unless you clearly and conspicuously disclose that financial interest. You will indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages sustained or expenses incurred (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim, action or proceeding based on an actual or alleged violation of these representations and warranties.
- We may publish without restriction other content on the same or similar topics as that of your Content. We make no representations, warranties, or promises whatsoever regarding the nature or level of exposure that you or your Content will receive through AkkarBakkar, and you agree that we have no obligation to you under this Agreement, or under any law, or in equity, in connection with any of your Content that we may use. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, quiet enjoyment, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- This forum is intended only for persons who believe they will benefit personally or professionally from publication of their content without compensation. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to compensation or reimbursement of any kind for your content or any of your activities related to your content and that we may benefit commercially from your content, including by attracting advertising to AkkarBakkar, by increasing the value of AkkarBakkar, and in other ways.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to (a) edit your Content, (b) supplement or co-mingle your Content with our trade names, trademarks, and service marks and with content provided by us or by third parties, (c) remove your Content from AkkarBakkar, and (d) benefit commercially from your Content.
- The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
- No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction of New Delhi, India.
5. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement or the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Changes to Our Content Submission Agreement
AkkarBakkar may modify or update this Agreement from time to time to reflect the changes in our business and practices, and so you should review this page periodically. When we change the policy in a material manner we will let you know and update the ‘last modified’ date at the bottom of this page.
This agreement was last modified on 6th March, 2017.